Friday, September 21, 2007

Seriously?

Ok...

Ric Seeks Amanda Bynes. - m4w (Downtown)

I know this is kinda odd, but im looking for my future wife. Her name is Amanda Bynes. Hopefully she can date me and realize that i'm the right one for her. I heard she lives in NY or LA. So i wrote this to find her, if anyone knows her real phone number or email let me know.

xoxo for Amanda Bynes.

laters Ric. [I know its a longshot, but i'll try anyway.]


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



There is so much wrong with this, I kind of love it.
Number first, the little business card he attached with his personal info. The fact that some dude from Texas is MC-ing a celebrity he thinks might live in New York. The fucking El Paso city seal. What? Seriously. WHAT???

Is this a joke? Is this a joke posted by someone who is not the illustrious and industrious Ric? Is this 4 reals? Amanda Bynes IS super cute and everything. But somehow...I doubt the effectiveness of this method.

Verdict: My mind is being blown right now, people. Laters!

No comments: